With over three decades of successful experience, Alltronix has considerable expertise providing and developing products in the urban transportation sector. We offer a full product range for railway products for – onboard and trackside deployment for various applications such as railway automatic fare collection, wayside control, rolling stock, traffic management, WiFi and CCTV systems, Electronic interlocking, train to ground wireless, Fire alarm, PA and PIS systems, Infotainment systems, Braking systems, Propulsion systems, remote monitoring, GPS systems, Ethernet Backbone Networks, etc . All our products are EN50155, EN45545-2, EN61373, EN50121 certified or complaint.
Rugged-design Computer Platforms
- Intel® Core™ i7/ i5/ Celeron platform with QM170
- EN 50155 TX (-40~70°C) and IEC 61373 body mounted Class B standards
- Compliant with EMC standard EN 50121-3-2/ EN 50121-4
- Ruggedized communication and power port connectors (M12)
- Supports easy-swappable storage and I/O modules
- Intel® Core™ i7/i5/Celeron platform with QM170
- EN 50155 TX (-40~70°C) and IEC 61373 body mounted class B standards
- Compliant with EMC standard EN 50121-3-2 / EN 50121-4
- Supports easy-swappable storage and I/O modules
- Supports anti-vibration HDD tray, MXM GPU modules, and connectivity modules in specific models
- Intel Processor
- Supports onboard memory with SO-DIMM and NVRAM
- Supports 2 x GbE, 6 x USB, 6 x COM ports
- Supports 2 x 2.5″ storage bay & 1 x mSATA
- Operating temperature -25 ~ 7 0 °C and 9-36VDC power input
- Optional expansion for MXM GPU and Networking
- Intel® 6th Gen Core™ i7 processor w/ 16 GB onboard memory (up to 32 GB via DIMM expansion)
- Compliant with EN 50121-4 EMC standard for signaling applications
- Provides 3 x ITA-EM modules, 1 x PC/104, and 1 × Mini PCIe slots for expansion
- Wide operating temperature range (-25~60 °C)
- Supports single and dual AC/DC power modules
- 4 GB of DDR3 onboard RAM w/ optional NVRAM
- 2 x GbE, 6 x USB, 14 x COM, and 1 x USB 3.0
- Replaceable secondary display (VGA 2/ DVI-D/ LVDS)
- Supports dual outputs of full HD resolution video
- Serial RS-232/ 422/ 485 ports support with automatic flow control
- 28″ LCD (1920×357) and 38″ LCD (1920×540) resolution
- 1 x GbE (optional 2 x GbE for Daisy-Chain), 1 x USB 2.0
- EN 50155 T1 (-25~55°C), IEC 61373 Class B
- IP54 rating ensures protection against dust/ water ingress
- Customized panel sizes available upon request
- 10.4″ & 12.1″ touch panel with 1024×768 resolution
- 2 x GbE, 1 x USB 2.0, 2 x RS-422/ 485, 1 x Audio and 1 x DIO (M12)
- Supports UIC 612-01 keypad and auto brightness adjustment
- Wide voltage input range: 24/48/72/110 V DC (±40%)
- Wide operating temperature range: -40~70 °C
- Supports both 4:3 and 16:9 display ratios
- Supports dual displays and with touch screen
- Shock and vibration resistant, rugged design.
Industrial Servers & Workstations
- Highly configurable high performance server & Industrial Computers
- Single/Dual Intel Xeon scalable/i7/i5
- Single/Dual & AC/AC+DC power modules for redundancy
- Robust platform optimized for superior reliability, in business critical & Industrial applications.
- LTE advanced PRO cellular connectivity, download speed up to 1Gbps
- Quad-Core CPU & enhanced memory, docker ready
- 2 x SIM, eSIM, 5 x Gigabit Ethernet with optional 4 x PoE
- SFP fiber port, USB, GNSS Receiver
- Railway LTE 4G router for rolling stock applications
- LTE Cat.4, 2 x SIM, GNSS Receiver
- 2 x Ethernet 10/100, 1 x RS232 and I/O, 1 x USB, all M12 connectors
- Robust metal cover with wall mount option
- Advanced security features, VPN, Open Linux OS
- LTE Cat.4 with 3G/2G fallback, 2 x SIM, eSIM
- Powerful CPU with 1.3 GB storage to host customer SW applications, Python, Node- RED
- 2 x Ethernet 10/100, 1 x RS-232, 1 x RS-485 and I/O
- Optional -Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.1, GNSS Receiver
Vehicle Control Units
- Flexible compact control Unit for use in rail vehicles.
- Works as subsystem controller or as a powerful gateway linking various vehicle specific bus signals.
- Up to 4 bus interfaces, flexibly configurable as Ethernet, MVB(Slave), CANopen/CANJ1939/EtherNet/IP,Profinet/RS 485
- Type tested according to EN50155, temperature range Tx (- 40°C to +70°C).
Remote I/O Modules
- Robust Remote I/O System for use on rail vehicles
- Flexible thanks to exchangeable bus interface with MVB, CANopen or the Ethernet variants Ethernet/IP and Profinet
- Digital inputs and outputs DC 24 V / DC 36 V / DC 72 V / DC 110 V
- Analogue inputs and outputs (current/voltage/temperature)
- Type-tested according to EN50155, temperature range Tx (- 40°C to +70°C)
- The relays are compliant to the standards EN 50205, IEC/EN 60255 and IEC 60664-1 and are therefore suitable for safety-relevant applications
- Compliant to EN50155 and EN45545-2 Timing Relay with Dropout Delay
- Wide range power supply and wide range control voltage allow operation on all standard on-board voltages between DC 24 V and DC 110 V
- Electro-mechanical & solid- state options available.
- In order to connect the different analogue signals inside a vehicle to the control technology, LÜTZE offers a range of transducers & limit switches, which are specifically tailored to rail vehicle requirements. This limit switch cab be programmed with a free software. The thresholds of two semiconductor switches can be parameterized. A typical application example is the monitoring of the battery voltage in train.
- The transducers for monitoring the onboard electrical system enables the onboard voltage of DC 0-200V to be monitored using one control input for signals from 0-10 V. at the same time it provides galvanic isolation between the onboard voltage and the measurement signal.
- Beside simple signal tones it is often necessary to playback acoustical warnings in a form of speech and melodies. This audio signal Transducer is able to play such audio files in a total length up to 15 minutes.
- The tones are selected using 6 digital wide range inputs. The prioritization of the signal audio files is possible.
- The volume can be adjusted using the integrated potentiometer.
- The following audio file formats are supported: “.WAV, *.mp3
- An additional version for wall mounting as well as a version with external speaker is available
- Programmable with a free software.
- Cost effective hardware expansion for fast Ethernet data transfer on trains
- Uses existing and occupied NF/UIC lines.
- Easy connection of network devices, e.g. a video Security system
- Data security through AES encryption
- No need to replace the coupling contacts
- Access point, client & repeater for onboard network
- Single or dual radio
- Dual band radio 802.11 ac Wave 2:
- 2.4 GHz MU-MIMO technology, up to 800 Mbps
- 5 GHz MU-MIMO technology, up to 1.73 Gbps
- EN50155 and EN45545-2 certified
- 24VDC to 110VDC or PoE + power supply
- Robust design – IP66 – Industrial T° range – Rugged
- Centralized management software
Train antennas certified according to EN50155 with a diameter of 200mm, due to their extremely flat design with height of only 40mm or 60mm, allow the mutual use of different communication systems. They are suitable multiband applications of LTE, TETRA, GPS, GLONASS, WiFi, GSM, Wimax, UTMAS etc. Railway approval EN50155, EN50124, EN50122-1, IEC 60068-2, IEC 61373, ISO 922, ISO 20653.
- On vehicles with 110V on-board voltage it’s often necessary to provide a simple DC 24 V supply voltage for small consumers. With a wide range of suitable DC/DC converters.
- EN 50 155 certified DC/DC converters, with 14W-600W, which are especially designed for vehicle and railway applications. These devices supply the electric and electronic systems on-board and track side. The product range includes DC/AC inverters, filters and multi power supply systems.
Cables & Cable Protection
- Weather Resistant
- Continuously flexible
- Good Ozone and UV resistance
- Good oil and fuel resistance
- Fulfils fire protection requirements R15 (EL1A) and R16 (EL1B) acc. To EN 45545-2 for hazard levels HL1-3
- Used for flexible outdoor installation, e.g. bogies, railway machines. Also, for flexible application inside rolling stock, e.g. door systems.
LSZH polyolefin wire marking sleeves & Heat shrink tubes are 2:1 and 3:1 heat shrinkable, low smoke and zero halogen. These wire marking sleeves offer outstanding fire safety properties and minimal smoke emission. EN45545-2 for railway application.
Helagaine HEGP braided sleeving is made of polyester provides superior abrasion protection in the rail, automotive and machine building industries.
- Our tailor-made cable tie solutions for the special needs of the railway industry – certified according to EN 45545-2 and International Railway Industry Standard (IRIS)
- We have a solution for all parts of rail vehicles. The toughest requirements are on the bogeys, on the roof and underbody. Vibration resistance is key. We conduct vibration tests on our products to make sure that they conform to the requirements (CEI 61373 (1999 cat 2).
- High quality cable protection system.
- Universal and comprehensive
- Simple and fast assembly and disassembly
- Secure connection in the event of vibration and dynamic stresses.
- High types of protection IP66, IP68 or IP69
- Extensive approvals and certifications, e.g. to EN 45545-2